Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Dinner

As one of my New Year's resolutions, I have decided to do a Cooking Light Sunday dinner. I normally do a Sunday dinner, and make enough for Monday's dinner as well, but I thought by choosing a Cooking Light magazine recipe, it would start my week off on a slightly healthier note. I also resolved to blog about it, thus keeping my food blog more active and up-to-date. Tonight, as my first Sunday doing this, I made Pork and Sweet Potato Hash.

Here's a link to the recipe: Pork-Sweet Potato Hash

The recipe was pretty basic, and turned out pretty well I thought. The main problem was there was too much liquid and it ended up being almost like a stew more than a hash, but it was a very tasty stew/hash. I am still getting used to the flavor of sweet potatoes, and found it a bit sweet at times. If I make this again I might use regular potatoes, but I found this to be very filling and hope that the leftovers end up being even better tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment