Sunday, August 6, 2017

Pizza Nachos

So, what do you do when a coworker gives you all her leftover tortilla chips and all you have is pizza-type ingredients at home? Well, you combine them, of course! I didn't measure anything, I just threw it all together. Here's the before:
The ingredients I used are: tortilla chips, Italian blend cheese, Italian seasoning, and pepperoni that's been cut into smaller pieces. Layer them just as you would any other nachos and stick them in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes and they look like this:
I topped them with some chopped olives and ate them with a bowl of spaghetti sauce to dip in. They were amazing!!
The only thing I'd do differently, is put foil or parchment paper on the bottom of the sheet pan because the cheese did stick pretty badly. But flavor-wise, I wouldn't change anything!

The next time you're in the mood for nachos, but want something a little different, I highly recommend this!



No comments:

Post a Comment